Custom set roulette
Well, whichever of you decides you want to do it - I'd say communicate that between yourselves. When the set is done I will be making a new topic just for it.

No doubt I will need to update it a few times just to get all the (figurative) bugs worked out that I missed in playtesting - even being careful and trying things that I think are crazy, I still cannot predict what people will try.

Some of these levels are in other sets, and so may not be new to you, but most of them are new.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Well I haven't played a lot around with custom levels yet as I'm pretty young to speak so in the community, but I for myself won't keep myself from playing a set if it's already played, just see CC1, CCLP2 and CCLP3 and it becomes pretty clear.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I still think you would have a lot of fun playing through the original DanielB1. Slight smile
You will have to beat me to it though. Slight smile

(I might just do it at some point too, but if you want to do it after I start as well that is perfectly fine)
In fact, I wouldn't care much. You guys are still suggesting surface sets by people you know though, which was not the original goal of my roulette Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
MewtwoDX1 is a good set that was popular years ago but seems to have been forgotten... A lot of the levels have a DanielB/CC1 feel to them. Just watch out for the 4 unsolvables (65, 86, 97, and 102)...

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chi...=MewtwoDX1
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Interesting stuff there. Could considerate.
My YouTube Channel
The only thing I dislike about this set is the fire under blocks in some levels, even early in the set.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
JoshL3 is always a consideration Rock Flareon
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I really enjoyed Ultimate Chip. (Of course, there's always geodave3 B) )
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan