I had to sign up for a new account
I know the password for my previous name (Gavin) but forget which email I used to sign up with, and this forum requires the email address to log in.

Also what about all the files that were uploaded to the cczone website? Have they all been transferred over here or do they all need reuploaded manually here again?
Welcome back Gavin :)

All the files have been transferred over and can be found here: https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-33.html
Not very organized at the moment (that should soon be fixed though) but all the data is there :)
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Same thing happened to me. My previous account was Hash1 and I always just typed the username in the login and then I found that you have to do it exclusively with your email. Not a complaint, it's okay to ask for email. The thing is by now I have so many email accounts and turns out I don't remember the one for this site.

Also, sorry about the drastic name change. I find it dreadful to go by 'Hash2' or something, so I created this profile with a totally different name (the one I was already using on Discord). However, to avoid confusion, I'll mention my name change in my signature. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: except that I can't find the change signature button anywhere so nevermind.
(26-Mar-2020, 9:42 PM)Rudostolfo Wrote: Same thing happened to me. My previous account was Hash1 and I always just typed the username in the login and then I found that you have to do it exclusively with your email. Not a complaint, it's okay to ask for email. The thing is by now I have so many email accounts and turns out I don't remember the one for this site.

Also, sorry about the drastic name change. I find it dreadful to go by 'Hash2' or something, so I created this profile with a totally different name (the one I was already using on Discord). However, to avoid confusion, I'll mention my name change in my signature. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: except that I can't find the change signature button anywhere so nevermind.

Sent you a PM with some information on getting into your Hash1 account.
Thief
Okay, I was able to get this account back and I think I'll stick with using this one.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)