Hash1 CCLP5 level submissions
Pardon me, I know it's too early. CCLP5 is only in the "let's see if anyone is willing to be on the staff" stage.

But I'm going through uncertain times right now, so just in case time is an issue for me later on, I thought I'd give my submissions a head start so that they're readily availible for when submissions officially begin, whenever that may be.

I also might add some more levels in the future.

Edit:

[Files availible in last post]
Edited the levelset. Fixed some busts, and also, after countless amount of playtesting to ensure lack of busts and that each level gets solved exactly how I want it to (or so I hope), I am here, rereleasing this set. So, yes, this set is supposed to completely replace my previous HASH1_CCLP5_SUBMISSION.dat file I uploaded on the 14th of February.

Some edits were made, when not to fix busts, to make a level more fair, reduce tedium, or enhance the visuals. I also got rid of the level Block Timer because the glider room was too strict on the timing, so to give it more time, I swapped its "timer" with one from a different room, which resulted in the time for that room to not be enough, so then I decided maybe the whole level isn't really CCLP material and took it out.

All this is product of the staff later asking for .tws files. Had the staff not asked for .tws files, I wouldn't of bothered to play through this set, and decide to go full on giving it extra playtesting and editing things that needed or could use some editing. Yes, I know, the staff offers to make .tws files themselves, but, I decided to do that myself because that way they'll have one less thing to be busy with later on. So, an indirect Thanks to... the staff.

Shall I make more levels from now until the CCLP5 submission deadline, that I deem CCLP worthy material, I'll most likely upload that in the form of an extra set. I hope I don't have to touch this set any more while submissions are still open.

Edit:

[Files availible in last post]
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Hello world, and specially, CCLP5 staff!

Here I am again with my submissions set.

I'll start by addressing a thing I said in the previous post: new levels will not be uploaded in a seperate set, I don't know what I was thinking when I said that, but it'll obviously be easier for everyone if I just update my already existing CCLP5 submissions set.

And that is exactly what I came to do.

At the bottom of this post you'll find the levelset and the .tws for each ruleset. They are supposed to completely replace the files I uploaded on the 4th of August.

The changes, for anybody that could be interested in knowing, are:

- A few new levels ( Chip Win ), 2 or 3, I believe.

- Minor edits in some of the levels that don't alter gameplay.

I am 99.9% positive that this is my final update, so no need to worry about it not being my final update.

Enjoy!

NOTE: .TWS files were made with TileWorld 2.2.0

.dat   HASH1_CCLP5_SUBMISSION.dat (Size: 21.07 KB / Downloads: 149)

.tws   HASH1_CCLP5_SUBMISSION.dat-ms.dac.tws (Size: 13.38 KB / Downloads: 131)

.tws   HASH1_CCLP5_SUBMISSION.dat-lynx.dac.tws (Size: 13.12 KB / Downloads: 127)
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)