Walls Of Chip's Challenge 1.4.0
File category: CC2 Levelsets

The remodeling of the Clubhouse is halfway complete!

-Contains 76 levels all based on the layout of classic Chip's Challenge puzzles.

-New since version 1.3.0:
  • Reordered levels to create an approximate difficulty curve (still a work in progress... I need to make more easy levels!)

• Recorded and saved replays of all levels

• Added 10 levels: MARKTKANAAL (replaces CENTRAAL STATION), CONQUEST, MY MOTHER SAYS, DISINTEGRATOR INTEGRATOR, HOOPLA, SALMON RUN, THE AMAZING VORTEX, A MAN OF MANY LAYERS, NURSERY GAMES, GREENLIGHT

• Updated TELEBLAST to prevent cooking the level by pushing a block over the exit or by moving the teleports out of reverse reading order.

• Renamed FIGHTING FIRE WITH ICE to FIREFIGHTER and moved placement of buttons to fix an annoying bug.

• Made STACKS much easier by replacing chips with bonus flags along the edges of the bug room.

• Replaced beginning puzzle of SLIDESHOW SIDESHOW with a much harder and more interesting puzzle.

• Added two blue doors to make the endgame of TANTALIZING BARRIERS easier; the original solution is still possible and scores bonuses.

• Made FOOTRACE THROUGH FIRE SWAMP much easier, put more emphasis on the `footrace' and less on the other puzzles.

• Renamed ERRBODY GOT PROBLEMS to TWELVE BAR BLUES.

• Added speed boots to FAVORABLE DISTRIBUTION.

• Removed most of the icy corridors from DOWNTOWN HESITATION to make walkers much less deadly.

If you try nothing else, at least check out:
  • The opening puzzle on MY MOTHER SAYS.

• DISINTEGRATOR INTEGRATOR (basically IN & OUT 3)

• MARKTKANAAL

Feedback is most appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   WallsOfChipsChallenge1.4.0.zip (Size: 155.9 KB / Downloads: 206)
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.