Corrupt-a-wish
Granted, all randomness is now threats to these forums and has a pessimistic impact on your life.

I wish this sentence was a sentence fragment.
Granted, but you have to complete "the end of all time" with no cheats.

I wish I could have a corrupt wish.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Granted, yet it was never granted.

I wish Mr. Woodstock's post had a relation to my post.
Granted, but it causes the end of Ti...

Quote:"the end of all time"

Don't say those words to me. Slight frown

*sniffle*

You all probably think I've gone crazy, don't you?

*cough* *cough*

Uh, I wish I could think of a wish.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Granted, it was the worst one possible.

wish was I this unscrambled. wish
granted, but then you eat scrambled eggs for a week.

I wish things.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Granted, but they end up being Melinda's evil creatures.

I wish I did not have to go back to college in September.
granted, but you won't graduate for even longer

I wish I had a well
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Granted, but it serves no purpose.

I wish the person below me could not interfere with this wish.
Granted, but now you have to wait for the rest of eternity while I find a way to corrupt your wish...........................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................(.^∞)

I wish I had a lifetime supply of bubble wrap so I could pop the bubbles whenever I'd feel like.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)