Some Useful CC2 Logic Inventions
SET/RESET: The outer four buttons can be 'set' independently, and the middle button resets them all.

[Image: 6m3myUI.png]

SEPARATE ON/OFF: A simpler version of SET/RESET. Basically like a toggle switch except the on and off functions are separated.

[Image: pWOor2g.png]

MULTI-TOGGLE: You can add more branches as needed. Each press of the button moves the toggle to the next state.

[Image: uWigxBa.png]

EDGE TRIGGERS: The STEP ON trigger fires a 1-tick pulse on tick t+1 after the button is pressed. The STEP OFF trigger fires a 1-tick pulse on tick t+3 after the button is released. The ROCKER fires either a 1-tick or 2-tick pulse on tick t+1 after the button is pressed, and another 1-tick or 2-tick pulse on tick t+1 after the button is released (the pulse will be 1-tick wide for a short press of the button, and 2-ticks wide for a long press).

[Image: 3Bop6aZ.png]
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.

Messages In This Thread
Some Useful CC2 Logic Inventions - by Joshua Bone - 26-Jan-2018, 1:13 AM
Some Useful CC2 Logic Inventions - by Joshua Bone - 26-Jan-2018, 9:03 PM