I have no idea how to do this.
It's not working again!

<font face="Times New Roman, serif"><font size="3" style="font-size:12pt;">https://hw0.eu/cc2lp1/index.html </font></font>

For future use.
I have a few CC2 levels I made myself. If, in the event of a CC2LP2 in the future, how do I submit them for voting? I can only hope there will be a CC2LP2 in the future. I know that even CC2LP1 is still a long way off, and a possible CC2PL2 is even further away, if it ever happens. But I'd like to know so that I can create more levels for the future.
The voting site has been experiencing some major technical issues recently, and the webmaster is currently AWOL :( The site always comes back online after a few hours or a few days, though; until then, you can write your votes in a text file and then cast them all at once, when the site returns.

The best way to submit levels for CC2LP2 at the moment would be to upload it on either CCZone or the Steam Workshop, and mention CC2LP2 in the description. If you wish, you can also request that they be submitted for all future CCLPs (a few other designers have done that already).
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I don't know where else to say this, but Level 43 of the Bamboo Pack, Venetian Demolition, has a useless solution. The character dies very near the end of it.
Quote: 14 minutes ago, David Ray said: I don't know where else to say this, but Level 43 of the Bamboo Pack, Venetian Demolition, has a useless solution. The character dies very near the end of it.
A few levels have some broken replays that were somehow missed during the automated check Slight frown
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.