I have no idea how to do this.
I've been watching an LP of the voting for CC2LP1 on YouTube (it's J.B. Lewis, for those who are wondering), and while I've enjoyed it, I want to play it myself and vote on it myself. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that. I've downloaded the Ember pack, but how do I actually play it? I'm not exactly knowledgeable when it comes to this kind of thing on computers.
You'll need to:

Unzip the folder of levels. If you're on Windows, then right clicking and selecting Extract All will do this. If you're not, then download 7-Zip and use that to extract.

Place that folder into your CC2 "games" folder. This can be found wherever it's installed- by default on Windows, this is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Chip's Challenge 2\data\games. If you're not on Windows, then it should be the same after finding the Steam folder.

At this point you'll be able to select the pack from within CC2's Level Set menu, and start playing! Do note that the voting packs on the voting website are in a random order with renamed filenames. I would recommend using Tyler's mirror of all the voting packs, to be able to easily find a level to watch a replay of.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I managed to download the Aerosol Pack. But where do I vote?

Edit: I figured out the voting. Now here's the tricky part. Looking up the solution if I need one. I've had to skip several levels, but I still don't know how to do some of them. How do I download the solution? It doesn't even show up in my files.
The solution is embedded in the level file. If you open it in the editor and then hit F3 (or select "Replay" under the appropriate menu) it will play back that solution.
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I am still massively confused. I've managed to extract a few packs, but i always seem to forget how it's done.

Here's what I know for sure what to do:

I go to Tyler Sontag's link above, click a pack (let's go with Ember, since it's the first pack I played through), and opened the file that appeared below. Once it's open, I'm not sure what to do next. When I right-click it, there's no "extract all" option.
Never mind, I got it all figured out. Now I just need to figure out how to download and play the other official packs, like CCLP1, 2, 3 and 4, I don't know if I need to download Tile World, or something else.
To play CC1 custom levels, Tile World is the easiest option.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I have a new problem. Since Wednesday (the 11th), every time I try to go to the voting link that I have, it says Page not Found. Yesterday, it was "502 Bad Gateway". It may be that my link got messed up, so here it is:

<font face="Times New Roman, serif"><font size="3" style="font-size:12pt;">https://hw0.eu/cc2lp1/index.html </font></font>

Let me know if it's incorrect as soon as possible. I'd like to continue voting. It worked fine until Wednesday.
The voting site was down for a while, but it should be back up now.
I'm still getting the Page not found message. Also, when I put my cursor over the link, it's highlighted in two separate sections. So, it's separated like this:

<u style="background-color:#e7f4f9;color:#000000;font-size:16px;">https://hw0.eu/cc2lp1/ind</u>

<u style="background-color:#e7f4f9;color:#000000;font-size:16px;">ex.html</u>

That's where it is separated, though it's still on the same line.

Is my link the correct one?

Edit: I went back in my browser history and was able to find the link. It wasn't wrong, and I have no idea why it didn't work, but I'm happy now that it is working.