FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset
I've added two more levels to this set
My MSCC tileset: Felix Challenge My CC2 tileset

[Image: nlaNSog.png] [Image: wldHYRt.png]
Level 3: The eye is generally pointless, but this is a nice way to use it. The bonuses are not much of a challenge to achieve. Overall, it's a fun level.

Level 4: The bowling trick is interesting. The tank part is ordinary. The blob section is really fun. The bug section is an absolutely amazing concept. I managede to get the full bonus, but it was not easy. This is one of the best CC2 levels I have played.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Level 3: The eye is generally pointless, but this is a nice way to use it. The bonuses are not much of a challenge to achieve. Overall, it's a fun level.

Level 4: The bowling trick is interesting. The tank part is ordinary. The blob section is really fun. The bug section is an absolutely amazing concept. I managede to get the full bonus, but it was not easy. This is one of the best CC2 levels I have played.
Thanks for the feedback, Zero Block Sokoban started out as me just saying "What would that even be like", but I really like how it came together.

I learned making level 3 that item blocking tiles don't work for the eye, so I had to change them to thieves.

I've also updated the set again with two more levels. One uses CC1 boot rules, here's a preview of it which is really just shameless self promotion of my tileset:

[Image: zxc0TrZ.png]

And I also really don't like how the random force floors look in the default CC2 tileset, so use a custom one to avoid seizures Tongue
My MSCC tileset: Felix Challenge My CC2 tileset

[Image: nlaNSog.png] [Image: wldHYRt.png]
I did change the tileset. Random force floor are really an eye pain in the default tileset.

5: I know how hard titles can be. Anyway, it uses an interesting concept.

6: That's a neat trick with the time bomb. After that, the level itself isn't very hard, but the bonus add a major challenge. My best bonus score is 4220.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.