Editor Question
When you save a level it is saved as a .c2m map file, but I can't find a way to create a set of multiple levels and manage them as with Chip Edit for CC1. Is this possible at the moment?
Quote:Put all of your custom levels in a single folder and place that folder in the games/ folder within your CC2 path. It should be next to the folder named 'cc2'. From the cc2 folder, copy the 'playcc2.c2g' file and the 'title' file into your new folder. Edit both of them in Notepad, it's pretty self-explanatory what you need to replace. Rename the playcc2.c2g to play_____.c2g where the _____ is the name of your folder. If you did everything right it will show up in CC2 when you select the `Load Level Set' option in the menu. Hope this helps!

This is the only way to make a levelset right now; there is no way to manage one within the editor.
Progress:

CC1, CC2, CCLP1, CCLP2, JBLP1, Pit of 100 Tiles: Complete!
CCLP3: (exact progress lost to the sands of time, will have to try again at some point)

CCLP4: 30/149
The Other 100 Tiles: 75/100
Jacques.dat: 109/986
With the newest update, you no longer need to edit the `title' file, just change the name of your game in the playcc2.c2g
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.
Thanks! I've run into a problem though. I followed those steps and the game crashes when I load the set unless I copy "save.c2h" into the new folder as well. Copying the file though seems to carry over the score from my CC2 playthrough while I hope to keep the two scores separate. Am I missing something?
My game was crashing on a certain level of my set, and it was because I didn't define anything in "Properties". In fact, I did define stuff in "Properties" but then forgot to save before closing. That's the only crash I've gotten.
Progress:

CC1, CC2, CCLP1, CCLP2, JBLP1, Pit of 100 Tiles: Complete!
CCLP3: (exact progress lost to the sands of time, will have to try again at some point)

CCLP4: 30/149
The Other 100 Tiles: 75/100
Jacques.dat: 109/986
That was the problem. Thanks! Thumbs up
I thought I'd ask a question here too. How exactly do the counter gates work when they're adjacent to each other? I have two counter gates adjacent to each other from top to down. When a signal is sent to the south input of the counter gate below, both gates function as one number while decreasing. But when a signal is sent to either east input of the gates, only that number is increased and both gates do not function as one number. Is there a way to do this?
My levelset: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-1491.html
Any feedback is much appreciated! Slight smile
the S input is the decrement, the E input is the increment. The W output (increment overflow) fires a single pulse when the digit wraps UP from 9 to 0. The N output (decrement overflow) gives a solid output when the digit wraps DOWN from 0 to 9, and stays on until it counts down to 8.

In your case with two stacked digits (00) you decrement the lower to 9 and thus it fires the N output which causes the upper digit to decrement to 9. So, you go from 00 to 99. If you do it again, you can count down to 98, 97, 96, etc.

Using the increment counter on vertically stacked digits will only affect that digit, because the increment overflow goes to the west and is unused. See my level 26 `PROCESS IMPROVEMENT' for an example of a count-up/count-down clock that uses both the increment and decrement functions on the same set of digits.

Hope this helps Slight smile
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.
Thanks Joshua! Your explanation makes a ton of sense. Seems complicated to make a counter with two digits that can count up, I'll take a look at your level and see if I can come to any conclusions Tongue
My levelset: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-1491.html
Any feedback is much appreciated! Slight smile
just make them horizontal and input from the right Slight smile it's really easy!
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2