I think I play cookie clicker too much.
I've got a total of 1 septillion cookies baked all time. I think we know why I haven't been too active on these forums. Other then real life stuff. And other interests.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Solution*: 2048!

Or better yet, Flappy 2048!

* Where "solution" means "replacing one addictive game with another"
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
k
You should spend your time with CCLP1 instead. I am sure it will be much more fun!
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I've been working on CCLP1, and I hate flappy bird. 2048 is a good time burner only.

Also, welp, I got 200 of every building.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I just made a 131072 in 2048... they should get about to changing the name of the game.
- budugoo
I can't even get to bloody 1024 ffs
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

I found a minimalist version of Cookie Clicker: number.

Also, here's a bunch of different 2048 versions.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Oh yeah I remember seeing someone at my college playing Cookie Clicker, asking him why he was doing so didn't bring me any answer to convince myself to try it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow