Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
Chip steps on the dirt so fucking hard the dirt doesn't even get on his shoes, it just nopes out of existence. The electric stuff does get damaged when dirt gets on it, but the auto-replicating nanobots inside every tile repair it instantly, hence why dirt blocks work just fine with force floors and the like. As a bit of bonus trivia, the exit is actually a jacuzzi, and the water is so hot that it creates constant ripples through heat-based sonarpulsular hydric deformation inertia conservative preservation reestablishment. This also explains why everyone refuses to push dirt blocks on it: don't want to ruin your hot bath to take after the level's over, do you?

What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favorite color?
My name is Hash1, my quest is to collect as many keys as possible, maybe one day I'll find the key to her heart. My favorite color I can't tell. It's a tie between green, blue, and gray.

What if we conduct an experiment? Put two specific individuals in the same room: a guy who makes a lot of sense at first, but the more he talks, the less sense he makes; and a guy who starts talking, makes no sense at first, but starts making sense the more he explains himself.

Ask them to calmly discuss a topic. What do you think would happen?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Per empirical evidence, there are three possible outcomes:

1. The two instantly combust into nothingness, as though antimatter and matter had collided. (Scratch that: the exact same reaction as when antimatter and matter collide.)

2. The two conversators gradually swap identities, the gradual nonsense conversator becoming the gradual sense conversator and vice-versa. Halfway through the conversation, they are one mind split between two bodies. If you had enough gradual nonsense and gradual sense conversators involved, they would, for a period of time, be combined into a hivemind representative of humanity itself. That or a really efficient think tank.

3. The sense-making and nonsense-making spiral off into infinity. That is, the second guy eventually starts making so much sense that he is wiser than the Dalai Llama and Larry the Cable Guy combined, and the first guy eventually forgets how to feed himself.

Say I stick a fork with a rubber handle in an outlet. Can I take the fork out and stab a piece of bread to instantly toast it?
Ya know, I was giving my own question some thought last night, and came up with an answer of my own:

a- even though they were asked to calmly discuss a topic, after about ten minutes, they drive each other crazy, lose it, and break into a fight.

b- they become aware of each other's speach patterns, they don't understand each other at first, but realize they fill in each other's cracks, so they become great friends (assuming both of them are men, as i did call them "guys" in my question, if they were gay, they'd possibly even fall in love and get married). Anyways, as great friends, they'd go everywhere together and make a combined effort to engage in conversation with other people. The one guy would start talking and the other guy would finish off what they both were trying to say.

After a lot of time together (8 years or so?), maybe they'd know each other so much, they'd be able to perfectly start and finish their sentences between the two.

To answer your question, it depends. What would get hotter? The outlet, or the fork itself? How about both? Anyways, like it or not, bread contains water, so if you stab a piece of bread in the outlet, you'd indeed get your toast, but you'd get electricuted yourself. If the fork gets hot, just use the fork to toast your bread instead, and put it in the outlet each time you need to heat it up.

Chip is a nerd. Why isn't there a "bully" monster yet?
Glider

They're all bullies, and when they catch Chip they usually give him a wedgie and laugh. The reason we don't see that is because when CC was first released there wasn't enough computing power to show what the monsters did to Chip when they catch him animation.

If the Teeth monsters existed in real life, do you think (if they could be tamed and trained not to bite you and eat everything in your house) they would make good pets?
I think they would make good pets if they actually had more complex brains.

But the way I see them, they have brains just enough to see, breathe, stand, walk, chase, and eat (and reproduce if they have that ability, if not, then maybe cloning is the only form of teeth reproduction). But since teeth brain complexity is mainly subjective, you decide for yourself. BTW: I just realized how ridiculous the phrase "teeth brain complexity" sounds if one were to use it in front of someone who doesn't know what Chip's Challenge is. ?

I know it's hard to keep an open heart, when even friends seem out to harm you.

But if you could heal a broken heart, wouldn't time be out to charm you?
Glider

Yep, which is why I suggest you suppress your ability to heal a broken heart and never attempt to practice it. Abstract concepts like time tend to be very controlling, sometimes abusive lovers. Never mind what horrifying half-corporeal beings you'd produce if you ever decided to have kids together.

If a thousand men can screw in a thousand lightbulbs in a thousand years, how many minutes does it take for a hundred men to screw in a hundred lightbulbs?
I'm guessing they'd still take a thousand years. If each man screws in a lightbulb and takes a thousand years to do so, and there are still the same amount of men as there are lightbulbs, I don't get how all of the sudden they can do it faster, in 100 years (unless they get better with practice, which could be the case). But this would only be possible in the distant future, where human life longetivity would theoretically reach approximately 1000 years, but even more than 1000 because first you'd have to wait for them to become men, and that time changing the bulbs wouldn't include their food and poo breaks. And even more, if the 100 men are 100 of the previous men, let's just say around 2220 years minimum: 1000 years to screw in bulbs the first time, 1000 years to screw in bulbs the second time, and around 200 years worth of food and poo breaks (this right here is just a wild guess), plus 20 because they're men, not boys. So life expectancy would have to round to about 2220 or more if they get to retire after screwing in the bulbs (after all, the poor fellas deserve it). And if we include sleep/rest time, we spend about a third of our life sleeping, so that would add about 333 years, so it would add up to 2553+ years of life expectancy.

What was I talking about again? Oh, yeah. They'd still take 1000 years to do it which, according to an online time converter, is 525,949,200 minutes.

What do you wish there was a Chip's Challenge tileset of?
Glider

All the characters drawn anime-style.

If CC3 was released and one of the new features was letting you make your own tile (can be anything you want- a new item, a gimmick that does something or a monster that moves how you want it to) what would you first want to create?
I would add a Vladimir player, to compliment Chip and Melinda. Vladimir would be able to cross ice without slipping and walk on dirt/gravel, and also always moves at double speed, and has a gun he can shoot hte enemies with, and he has a health bar that can be refilled by picking up boots. Also if a thief tries to stael his things he gets in a fistfight with him.

Why doesn't Chuck just take over development on Tile World 3?