Ask the CCLP1 Staff!
Quote:Here are two:

Jacques.old refers to FIREFLIES as "CCLP1 level 144";

AND

http://web.archive.org/web/2005051602003...org/chips/

Okay, thank you for including your citations! I'll give you a rep point for it Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Thank you Zane!

Quote:What will the staff be doing in order to bar Zane Kuecks from ever associating with CCLP1, which includes, but is not limited to, Zane Kuecks having one or more levels in the set, Zane Kuecks being able to play the set, Zane Kuecks being able to live, etc.?
Under the "Complete Total Universal Law Regarding Everything Even Remotely Related to Chip's Challenge Level Pack One Or CCLP1 For Short":

Rule #5:

"Anyone who can legally obtain a complete, unmodified copy of Chip's Challenge Level Pack One after its release, either by downloading it on the Internet or by receiving it from a friend, is allowed to play CCLP1".

Rule #23:

"Anyone who legally submitted valid levels for Chip's Challenge Level Pack One is allowed to have levels in the finished product, providing that:
  • The designer does not bribe any members of the CCLP1 staff into including the levels in the set;
  • The designer does not register multiple accounts on CCZone to vote many times;
  • The designer does not hack the CCLP1 voting system;
  • The designer does not file a lawsuit against the CCLP1 staff for not including any of his levels in the finished product;
  • The designer does not do anything else not mentioned in this law that would alter the results of CCLP1 voting in his favor."
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Under the "Complete Total Universal Law Regarding Everything Even Remotely Related to Chip's Challenge Level Pack One Or CCLP1 For Short":

How many rules of this law/act are there, and when was this law passed?

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:How many rules of this law/act are there, and when was this law passed?
There are 149 rules. It was passed a few years ago, when the CCLP1 staff was formed.

And it is a joke.
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

Given the awesomeness a beginner may experience in CCLP1, what if they were curious to know what the original game was like? What then...?
Quote:Can I pre-order CCLP1?

Will CCLP1 have DLC releasing later this year?

Why can't I sleep at night?

Is CCLP1 going to be suggested to be used along with Tile World 2, or will this type of thing not exist at release and shortly afterward?

How long did assembling one voting pack of 50 submitted levels take to create?

Will CCLP1 have a CCLP1 soundtrack?

Are there any plans to create a rendition of CC1 that will be free-to-play and allow beginners to experience a levelset similar to the original without having to deal with illegally acquiring the original game?

Will this be an add-on to Chip's Challenge?

If Chuck's Challenge official level packs became a reality, using the same process as for Chip's Challenge official level packs, would you rather move on to the newer game or stick with the foundation?

Do you think the voting poll system used could have been better, or do you think that a really good way to be able to vote? If the former, what would you change about it?

Will Satan play this level pack, or has he already been given early access?

If you were allowed to add one level to CCLP1 that would allow the count to informally add up to 150, what level would you choose? (use any level that isn't in the final 149!)

Considering CCLP2 is technically the sequel to this pack, do you think that it fits as an official sequel?

If CCLP1, for whatever reason, is released a day late, does everyone get a cookie for being patient and waiting an extra day to play it?

As most of us are aware, CC1 was strict (due to originally being released for the Lynx, later ported to MS) about the touching of the border, but there was one tile on CHILLER that you could use to somewhat secretly make contact with the border. Is such an accident, or perhaps an easter egg, going to be present within CCLP1, or was this coincidence found in the original set just something to be ignored?

Using a unit of time, or a level slot, how long do you think it will be for veterans/long-time players to 'get stuck' at one point and use the editor to cheat?

If I solve three levels in a row without dying, do I get a UAV?
Pre-order: Perhaps, but it will be unfinished and not fun to play.

DLC: Maybe, in the form of a set called CCLP1Rejects.dat

Sleep: You are too excited about the upcoming release of CCLP1.

TW2: Except if CCLP1 will be made available in a hyper secret new file format, it will be playable in MSCC, TW1 and TW2. And if TW2 is deleted from CCZone, it will still be available for download somewhere else.

Voting packs: I have no idea.

Soundtrack: Maybe, but a new version of TW would be required.

CC1: That is CCLP1.

Add-on: Well, every additional levelset can be considered an add-on.

Chuck's Challenge: One way or another, I will not move to Chuck's Challenge.

Poll system: Personally, I liked it, except in the end, when it was quite buggy.

Satan: Ask Tyler.

Level 150: The end of all time!

CCLP2: It would have to be both a sequel to CC1 and CCLP1.

CCLP1: I don't like cookies, no thanks.

CC1: The border acts like a wall in Lynx, but not in Pedantic Lynx. It was decided that CCLP1 would not work in Pedantic Lynx, so I guess you will be able to touch the border many times.

Cheating: The Nuts and Bolts slot.

UAV: No. You would have to score bold on the first try for at least 100 levels to beat Pieguy and get one.

Quote:Given the awesomeness a beginner may experience in CCLP1, what if they were curious to know what the original game was like? What then...?
They go to the abandonware sites, download it and run it in DOSBox.
CC is awesome!

Chipster is now a part of the CCLP1 staff as the "Question Respondent"

Bronze / Silver / Gold
How do you write women so well?

also, sorry for double posting, but the topic will be locked soon so.. yeah

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:How do you write women so well?also, sorry f

I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
And with that, the maturity of this thread has gone out the window. Whoops.

Also, what's so special about unmanned air vehicles? Or am I misinterpreting that acronym?