annoying tileworld 1 glitch (button sticks)
for no apparent reason the down button becomes "stuck" and chip moves down on his own. I can still move in other directions but as soon as I'm not pressing any button he moves down. Is there any fix for this? Or a reason it happens so I can try to avoid it? It's always down.

It seems like it can happen when pressing more than one button at once. I've been holding down two buttons since I learned from M11ka the turning trick in Lynx.

I use TW 1 because TW2 doesn't work with CCEdit2 and is annoying with the command prompt box that pops up. [why did they forget to fix that anyway?]

[does this glitch exist in TW2? I sort of remember that is does but I could be wrong]
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
does it occur only once in a while, or constantly?

many times, perhaps two hundred by now, this has occurred to me during Tile World playtesting, simply restarting the level fixes the error. I've not experienced it in TW2 before.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
This issue is known and it should be fixed in the next version of TW. To get the key unstuck, simply press that direction once. The problem comes from TW not recognizing that the key is not being pressed, and when you press it and release the key it registers correctly. This is sometimes a bit difficult if the level starts and Chip is immediately killed in that direction. Teeth
thanks! nice to know it can be solved easily. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it seems to happen a few times in a row.

also is there a way to prevent annoying Microsoft pop-ups from happening TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM SOLVING A COMPLICATED LEVEL Angry Angry Tongue I should've taken a screen shot of that time... a truly stupid cook Thumbs down

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:also is there a way to prevent annoying Microsoft pop-ups from happening TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM SOLVING A COMPLICATED LEVEL Angry Angry Tongue I should've taken a screen shot of that time... a truly stupid cook Thumbs down
What are those pop-ups? What do they say? I have never encountered them before.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:[does this glitch exist in TW2? I sort of remember that is does but I could be wrong]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...hm8#t=1141
That really must be annoying!! Fire block
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

The first glitch happened to me yesterday. However, it was with the up key. Whatever key I pressed after that, nothing happened. I had to restart TW to fix it.
CC is awesome!

This is something involving the keyboard itself, because it happens in almost every game I play. Not to mention sometimes on the forums Unamused
Quote:This issue is known and it should be fixed in the next version of TW. To get the key unstuck, simply press that direction once. The problem comes from TW not recognizing that the key is not being pressed, and when you press it and release the key it registers correctly. This is sometimes a bit difficult if the level starts and Chip is immediately killed in that direction. Teeth

this does not always work; I just was unable to un-stick my down key. I had to restart TW.

------

when I said Microsoft pop-ups I meant personal stuff like windows update saying something or etc.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski