Votearound
Also, it's worth mentioning that the levels in the packs are ordered randomly. There is no difficulty curve among them. As for judging difficult levels - I'd say the key there is to determine why they're difficult and consider those reasons when rating each one instead of making a sweeping generalization about difficulty. Some levels may be difficult for reasons that are completely acceptable for CCLP1, while others are not.
Just to make it clear in case if it isn't: nothing happens when you vote except the page reloads. It was kind of confusing for me when I first started. Perhaps you should have a message come up like: "Your vote has been submitted!" I guess I just expect messages like these since most email programs have them.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:4. I never said I voted all of them 1. I only got around to the 1st level of Cardboard pack; which I deemed a 1 rating.

I said Rock, as in Rockdet. Either that or your real name is Rock. I never would of have thought that their were actually 2 Rocks in the community in that case.

On another note, don't judge a level by difficulty. Reasoning: 1) the CCLP1 staff can always make the level easier if it gets into the final product (If necessary) and 2) because difficulty is not a quality that defines what a good level is, if you want to take a step in the right direction then maybe try reading some blog posts that relate to that.
Quote:Just to make it clear in case if it isn't: nothing happens when you vote except the page reloads. It was kind of confusing for me when I first started. Perhaps you should have a message come up like: "Your vote has been submitted!" I guess I just expect messages like these since most email programs have them.

Our original programmer for the voting system is absent for now. It was considered as a suggestion, but trust me the votes do go through if the page refreshes without any errors. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Our original programmer for the voting system is absent for now. It was considered as a suggestion, but trust me the votes do go through if the page refreshes without any errors. Slight smile

I once asked J.B. (or you, i don't remember) on Skype if my votes went through and he said they didn't. Oh well, doesn't really matter now.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam