Entertainment Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's final pack - the Entertainment Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
I enjoyed let the game begin until the very end with two blobs and an appearing wall. Without out this I think the level is pretty good and not too difficult.

Bummbua Banubauabgv
is a
an interesting puzzle and concept, and tough! I haven't solved it yet and please, someone let me know if it requires some really odd trick or something out of the ordinary. I'm curious where the title comes from.

I really loved minigame, well designed and I love puzzles like this.

-I don’t quite understand how to trigger the teeth however, or what the point of that is.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:I enjoyed let the game begin until the very end with two blobs and an appearing wall. Without out this I think the level is pretty good and not too difficult.

That's odd. I thought I've removed them and just placed the exit right away after that.

Quote:I really loved minigame, well designed and I love puzzles like this.

-I don’t quite understand how to trigger the teeth however, or what the point of that is.

The teeth and the gliders, when the level mechanism went error, they will force the player to restart the level. And I agree with your point that it is an awesome puzzle level.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
yeah I thought that's what it was for but I can't see how the mechanism get messed up at all. I'm probably just missing something obvious.

oh yeah; who made mini game?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Archie Pusaka.
Level 18 is impossible in Lynx. This is the only bust I have encountered so far.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Level 18 is impossible in Lynx. This is the only bust I have encountered so far.
That's funny. I just played through it then without any issues.
Sorry about that. I must have done something wrong.
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

Quote:Level 18 is impossible in Lynx. This is the only bust I have encountered so far.

Where did you get stuck?

Also, for future reference, a "bust" usually means an unintended solution.
Quote:Where did you get stuck?
The tip said to push a blue button when there is a tank on another blue button. When I tried this with the MS ruleset, one tank went on the force floors. When I tried it with the Lynx ruleset, the same tank just reversed back to its original position.
CC is awesome!