What do you think Chip looks like?
Have you ever wondered what Chip looks like? I mean, there are just sooooooo many versions of him,.. almost every thing with him on it is a unique version of him, with many waaaay different fisical aspects. anything from a blond, pink shirt Chip to a cartoonish-looking red-head Chip.

[Image: ChipLynx.png]

[Image: ChipNormal.jpg]

[Image: CHIPEND.png]

[Image: Chiplynxcover.jpg]

[Image: Chipgoldcover.jpg]

[Image: ChipIcon.png]

Well, I gotta say, the standard MS graphics Chip isn't really nerdy enough. Almost, but not enough... the CHIPEND Chip (when you beat the MS last level) looks very goofy to me! I'd say he looks like either like the Lynx game pack cover, (not the green-pants one, but the one were he has a key in his hand and he's dodging teeth), that or the 80's Harry Potter-looking Chip (The picture that also shows Melinda). And the Chip Exe's Icon Chip ( [Image: ChipIcon.png] ) looks too surrealism to me!
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
I think he's kind of like his MS sprite. He's white, typically wears green pants and blue shirt, has gray shoes, and has brown-dark yellow hair with bangs and a small stick-out bit. Now we just need to guess his age... I'd say he'd maybe be at least 12-16.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I'd say he is a high school or college student... Raised eyebrow
Glider

You forgot the Tile World Chip.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I guessed Chip could look like any stereotypical teenage computer geek if he was made into a movie. Out of those, the Lynx one is probably most accurate. Just don't forget the romance with Melinda! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I guessed Chip could look like any stereotypical teenage computer geek if he was made into a movie. Out of those, the Lynx one is probably most accurate. Just don't forget the romance with Melinda! Thumbs up
Yeah, the romance. Probably that raises "What would melinda look like"...
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Well she is in one of those pictures... Rolling eyes

Oh yeah I forgot the tileworld Chip cause I don't really play tile world...

Don't worry. I probably will though if in the future sometime I get a 64 bit computer Laughing
Glider

http://pillowpc2001.net/cclp3/lynx/Chip.html
I've never liked the Tile World version of Chip (sorry, whoever drew that...); when I found Tile World, my first thought was that Chip looked more like a robot than a person. Tongue I've always pictured Chip the way he appears in the MS version, since that's where I first saw him, but the original Lynx one is probably the most "accurate".
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Quote:[Image: CHIPEND.png]

Is it only me or does this picture look like an older man's head on a proportionally tiny body?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski