Necktie Pack - Discussion
Quote:Level 28 (Airport): Don't even need the gliders.

Level 50 (Two Mazes): Can subvert the intent by pressing the clone buttons when the ball is blocking the clone machine.
I don't think this is a big deal because the level is pretty simple so it will probably go near the beginning of the pack and it could just be something fun for new players to discover on their own. Pieguys "the easy way" is good level to teach this trick and would be appropriate for CCLP1 I think, thought I have yet to see it in the packs.

----------

thinking: hint says remember blhm, I assume meaning the password for a previous level in the original pack. This should be removed. It wasn't nesecary to solve the level anyway.

I'm obviously mistaken, but I swore Blockorama appeared in CCLP3. Are they considering re-entering any levels from the previous CCLPs?

I like this level except for it's length and it gets pretty difficult near the end, with tight corners with monsters.

I really enjoyed Sokobutton and levels like these.

In Salt, Sulpher, Mercury, Lead; I haven't solved this level but it's totally not possible to get through the tank area directly right of the entrance area in Lynx because of block-in-water delay. Maybe a key makes up for this later idk.

I like the Straight and Narrow a lot. It has a minor inequality; the trap near the end, though I don't think it makes much of a difference. I actually over thought it at first and pressed the buttons too many times making it harder for myself.

Loops Redux, also a fun level but the time limit is too lenient imo.

Round Trip was a very fun level but blobs at the end, again. Why are the blobs always at the end? Why can't they be near the beginning? seriously. Blob

Even so, I liked this level, it has a bunch of little things like what was mentioned above that are easy to miss.

Ricochet might be nice level if the blocks spawned like 10 times slower. Plus Slide delay in MS. sorry but as it is, this level is ridiculous.

Airport was a fun level

I consider the trick in Canal Zone a little sneaky, if it was intended as a trick, that is. In Lynx the gliders erase the blue key. Newcomers won't understand this unless lesson levels demonstrating this are early in the game.

Systematic Chain is a really cool and interesting level!

as mentioned, Glider race needs more leniency, with it, I think this would be a fun level.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
5: I guess this would require a name (and tip) change. As for the level itself, nothing extraordinary.

10: I remember this level from TCCLP, one of my favorites ever, now available for both rulesets! Awesome!

16: The tank and water part is impossible in Lynx, as noted by Mobius. With the MS ruleset, I give it a 3.

20: This level gave me a migrane with all the monsters moving in small circles.

21: I generally don't like force floor levels. But this one is nice.

30: Really nice, especially with everything you don't need.

38: Nice lesson level.

43: Once you found the way to the skates, the level is very easy.

47: The idea is nice, but waaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard for beginners.

50: Both ways to solve it are nice.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.