Tile World 2 64-bit patch
Quote:[Goes back into cave.]

I didn't know that ducks lived in caves. Oh well.

[Goes back to using the fish]
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I still call it a bug and not a logical behavior, though understanding it does make it easier to use. (see Obsacle Course for example Wink hint hint)

It's about as logical as block-slapping (the animation, at least), Chip's super drowning skills, the inability of bugs and paramecia to not drown themselves like lemmings, and the fact he has absolutely no control on the ice without skates. Tongue
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:The crux was that if a creature makes a choice of direction on step x, then on step x+1 it will "turn" in that direction, irrespective of whether that direction is now blocked; and if indeed blocked, then on step x+2 it will make its new choice of direction with the consideration that it has already "turned". Possibly the same applies to Blazes, but I'm still too lazy to check the TWS or the code.

That would seem to explain Blazes. Thanks for the explanation.

(also, hooray for accidentally exploiting dubious creature movements to score new records B))