Award system has been upgraded!
Quote:This reply editor is weird too. Either i don't get to use any of the editing buttons or i don't get to see the BBCode tags. I'd like to have both, please?

Hit the light switch button in the top left of the post toolbar to switch to code mode. Looks like the upgrade gives you both now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yeah, that's the annoying part. Used to i didn't need a light switch to go from one to the other. But if it's part of the "update" then i guess i'll have to live with it.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Nice. And now my browser is actually displaying the award icons! Smiley
Quote:Nice. And now my browser is actually displaying the award icons! Smiley

You don't have any though! I can see why this might annoy some people though. I might drop the achievement number to post awards but still early days.
Quote:You don't have any though! I can see why this might annoy some people though. I might drop the achievement number to post awards but still early days.

Well, before the update, other people's awards were displaying as 1-pixel images. Tongue

But whatever you did in the update seems to have fixed that. Slight smile
I HATE THIS NEW LAYOUT! It's not telling me how to get some of these awards and it won't let me see who earned them!

I WANT TO KNOW WHO GOT THE RAINBOW DASH AWARD!!

Also I don't see any achievement section...
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I HATE THIS NEW LAYOUT! It's not telling me how to get some of these awards and it won't let me see who earned them!

I WANT TO KNOW WHO GOT THE RAINBOW DASH AWARD!!

Also I don't see any achievement section...

Highlight the "View Awarded" text to see who has the award.

Also, the achievements system was up but everyone complained and wanted the old system back, so a few hours later it went back to just awards.
I'm debating whether it's acceptable or not to show how to get awards. In the end, it all depends. Some instances don't even show the awards and you get them randomly. Some show exactly how to get them all. Some are hybrid and some are hidden. I guess it's up to the owner's discretion.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I'm debating whether it's acceptable or not to show how to get awards. In the end, it all depends. Some instances don't even show the awards and you get them randomly. Some show exactly how to get them all. Some are hybrid and some are hidden. I guess it's up to the owner's discretion.

All the achievements during the upgrade lost their descriptions. They'll come back for all of them, eventually.
Well, as it is right now, we don't really need them, since they're written in the Guide
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow