Award system has been upgraded!
Good news everyone! The CC Zone award system has been upgraded! There is now an achievements section. The difference between achievements and awards is that achievements always show, even if you don't have them. When you get them, their icon lights up. Awards never show up unless you have them.

The file upload now has auto-award meaning the "Feeding the Teeth" award should be automatic now.

Hopefully, I've transferred all the awards over correctly, but if I've missed any from the old system, please let me know! Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I like that, it's way cleaner.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
It does look very nice, but would it be possible to have some sort of hover text to explain what the awards are for?

Edit: in the User's Awards section, I mean.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Woah, now it looks cleaner!
dat awards system upgrade
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Looks awesome! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thanks, Tom! A few things, though:

- Why aren't the awards or achivements next to our username on our posts? I thought they looked really snazzy and worked well as badges of honor. Slight smile

- What seems to have replaced the spot where the awards were are the top/bottom 10 levels. That's a nice thought, but it honestly looks a little too verbose and messy. I think it worked better when it was a link to one's profile.

- On the home page, there are no more top posters, and something else seems to have gone missing, though I'm trying to remember what.
Now it has all changed, I must assume you're testing stuff out and wait for the things to come back.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Now it has all changed, I must assume you're testing stuff out and wait for the things to come back.

I upgraded the board at the same time as the awards so I'll have to rechange some settings and images again, but at least every part of the site is up to date now. Slight smile

Everything goes back to default settings due to the upgrade, but I'm working on getting things back to normal right now J.B.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:- On the home page, there are no more top posters, and something else seems to have gone missing, though I'm trying to remember what.
I think that's the random image from the gallery. Or were you thinking of the 5 most recent arcade scores?

Also, the related threads thing at the bottom of each thread is kinda weird. Do you intend on keeping that?

This reply editor is weird too. Either i don't get to use any of the editing buttons or i don't get to see the BBCode tags. I'd like to have both, please?

EDIT: Oh great, it's also automatically logging me out after a period of "inactivity" (could it not tell i was typing something?!?). Unless, of course, this is your doing for whatever reason....

EDIT 2: Whoops, didn't see the arcade box below the latest files.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam