Poll: Do you (generally speaking) let music play when you play Chip's Challenge (the original program)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No: I don't use the original Chip's Challenge program.
7.69%
1 7.69%
No: I leave it off.
53.85%
7 53.85%
Yes: the original tunes that came with the program.
15.38%
2 15.38%
Yes: custom tunes (which may or may not include the original tunes).
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you use sounds in MSCC?
Just realized this should be in the General Discussion forum. Whoops...
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I generally play music when casually playing. canyon.mid is one of the main songs I let play, for the others, I just listen to something else. As for game sounds, it's an always, with slight modifications here and there.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I leave the sounds on but turn the music off because it really gets annoying after a few repeats.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I used to have the combination of:

Chip01 (this should be the rather fast one in a minor key)

Canyon

Chip02 (the rather jazzy song whose opening notes sound like "Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut")

I was tempted to add passport.mid to the mix (anyone remember this gem?), but it just wasn't the same as that trifecta.
I'm pretty sure all three of the ones you just listed are in a major key, unless you are talking about some different song I've never heard before.
Whoops, I got the numbers mixed up. Here's the one I was referring to (which is actually Chip02):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVWpbQiO71w
It still sounds pretty much major to me, but I know exactly what you mean now. I would need to see its sheet music or being played on a piano to know for sure, however. Slight smile