Pointless CC Trivia Thread
Some levels renamed for inclusion in CCLP3 had titles being considered other than the final one used. What was "A Cloning Level" and became "Vulcan" had "Pyro Technique" considered as a potential alternate name. "Slide Sorter" was one of the options for what eventually became "Slide Show."
In CC1, a total of nine levels have passwords beginning with "L" (also "B" and "U" in the MS version, given the mistranslation of BRUSHFIRE and PARANOIA's passwords), the most of any letter in the original levelset. On the other end of the scale, only a single level has a password beginning with "A" (NICE DAY).
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Block Buster II's "II" is indeed two side-by-side capital letter "i"s, not two Ls.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Every time you win a level, you get score
My CC Newsgroup Account: daud2001

My Wikia Account: Daud2001
9 levels in CC1 have a letter V in the title.
There are nineteen tiles with green in them: south force floor, north force floor, east force floor, west force floor, green door, green button, closed toggle door, open toggle door, random force floor, north blob, west blob, south blob, east blob, green key, suction boots, add north Chip, west Chip, south Chip, and east Chip. Same with Tile World tiles.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
If one were to play all the custom levels ever made, and time how long it took, the answer would be that it took a long time.

I sometimes hide messages in these posts by using white.
Levels that were considered for the "Totally Unfair" (#131) slot in CCLP3 included Commit Suicide?, Magic Trick, Waterslide, Manic Depression, and Marooned.
If there is any level you play in Lynx that has only two teleports and has a requirement of using an enemy to partial post. The level can be considered "busted" by just entering teleport A while an enemy is entering teleport B at the exact same time.
Not if there is gravel surrounding the teleports.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam