What next in my CC blog?
So I posted not one, but two new posts in the blog today! http://cczone.invisi...-for-tws-files/ I'll try to visit one of the above topics soon too. Now am gonna add this as a suggestion:

Topic suggestion F: Short review of CCLP2

Vote this post up if you want to hear my general feeling about CCLP2, now over ten years since its compilation! I don't have the energy to do a full review of CCLP2, as I am planning on one for CCLP3, but I can try to reflect on how I initially experienced the set and how it looks to me right now compared to what kinds of community sets I expect we should be able to produce in the future.
I'm curious as to what you have to say on Topic D, since it's been my absolute main concern from the very first day I entered this community, and my opinions are very strong and wide on the matter.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow