Chip's Challenge 2 Slight Progress
I suspect that many of the CC2 things will find their way into Chuck's Challenge. And if I ever make Super Tile World (don't hold your breath!) all kinds of things might show up.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
What is the aop bridgestone contact? I would like to send an email to them as well.
I can do a buisness proposal if I find the time, but I make no guarentees about that. Notice how much I have not been playing CC lately.

While I have that kind of money there is no way I'm going to pay them upfront if they want to also keep a lot of the profit and there is no way in hell they're going to get to keep exclusive rights to it.

However, because Chuck's Challenge is really far along we shouldn't bother with it unless they change their position. Don't count on that, they have no reason to.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Well, you make a very good point (and also make me jealous as I have had to liquidate my 401k to stay afloat) -- i would expect that chuck's challenge will eventually have pretty much everything from CC2. (It already has ice blocks.)

If I ever do make a Super Tile World, it will probably have everything too.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Well, you make a very good point (and also make me jealous as I have had to liquidate my 401k to stay afloat) -- i would expect that chuck's challenge will eventually have pretty much everything from CC2. (It already has ice blocks.)

I think chuck's challenge will have it all too, considering it's the same person designing it. Tongue

Super Tile World is an awesome idea that we should persue.
What about us all talking to them. We could have a forum or chat of sorts between fans and Bridgestone. We could all give our suggestions and input that way.
It's not a bad idea, but they don't have any motivation to take part in something like that.
I personally wish we could just get the rights back into Chuck's hands, no strings attached. Hell, I'd even be behind a Kickstarter for that if finally buying the rights back from AOP to give to Chuck ever became an option. You guys are seriously missing out and I have my doubts about whether Chuck's Challenge will ever get everything CC2 had. It's certainly possible, however. It's just a shame to see the only thing we're seeing in a Kickstarter is a PC port of Chuck's Challenge.

Quote:Well, you make a very good point (and also make me jealous as I have had to liquidate my 401k to stay afloat) -- i would expect that chuck's challenge will eventually have pretty much everything from CC2. (It already has ice blocks.)

Chuck's Challenge, maybe; it already has few other elements from CC2 that even I didn't know were brought over. But I highly doubt STW would have all of CC2's original elements considering at least half of them weren't ever made public.
http://web.archive.org/web/2001021611234...ements.htm

This is a old site from 2001 that contained information on all of the elements In Chips Challenge 2( I never

Played it so idk but I think it has all of them). Anywayi, it has no pictures and is only an archived page. But is might be useful if people actually anted to create a super tile world.
Does Chuck even have a copy of the game for his own use any more? If so, WHY DIDNT SOMEBODY STEAL IT FROM HIS HARD DRIVE WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE?
- budugoo