Moments of Insanity
I'm back to CC after over a month in which school and family took all my free time...

I want to propose a challenge, which may also help me to prove that the most insane level I've ever created can be actually solved.

Over a year ago I created a level called "MOMENTS OF INSANITY" with the intention of creating one of the hardest insane levels ever.

After a few days I created this level school started and somehow I stopped playing CC and considering this level for months, with the result of forgetting the intended solution. I'm pretty sure this level can be solved, though.

That's why I'm asking you to try to solve it and post every consideration or video here, so that I can improve this level and release the final version a.s.a.p.. Anyone who directly solves this level can be really considered a CC master!

You can get the latest version of "MOMENTS OF INSANITY" here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/117-moments-of-insanity/.

Thank you in advance! Have fun playing this level! Slight smile
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
I can see myself solving this in 3140 or so...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I finally had a go at this level this week and I have to admit it might even be harder than Delivery Ship! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Screw that noise, I'm certainly not fooling around with those.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow