BlazingApollo's levels for CCLP1
Ahem, first, hello to all members in CC Zone! My name is BlazingApollo. New here. I have played Chip Challenge since I was... um... can't really remember when, but I'm pretty sure I have played Chip Challenge for a long time. Anyway, I'm a fan of this kind of game. And I see there will be a CCLP1 which is made of levels created by the fans. So, can I try putting some of my levels in it?

Le link: http://cczone.invisi...bmissionlevels/

Can't put the screenshot in here, too big.

Only ten levels so far, though. But you know what they say? All toaster toast toast Quality over quantity. I'll upload more levels if you think they're good. I'm also planning to make a levelset which contains 45 levels. I have created around 20 levels so far, and upload 10 of them in here. So, this is also a demo.

What are you waiting now? Download it and have a taste of my levels!

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated!

Regards,

Handsome-guy-named-BlazingApollo
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Welcome! These look fun -- I'll have to play them soon.

You should announce your submission at the newsgroup.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:You should announce your submission at the newsgroup.

By which Dave means that to be officially submitted for CCLP1 consideration, you should also say the same thing over at http://chips.kaseorg.com/newsgroup/ or ask someone to do so for you. If you've missed it, more info on CCLP1 found here: http://jamesa7171.net/cclp1/

Will also try your levels later. Welcome abroad!

-Miika
These levels ARE fun, although some of them may be a bit too challenging for CCLP1 -- we'll see.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
#4 seems busted, I beat it in 15 seconds.
I really liked the countdown clock in Glider Glace Race
Quote:By which Dave means that to be officially submitted for CCLP1 consideration, you should also say the same thing over at http://chips.kaseorg.com/newsgroup/ or ask someone to do so for you.

-Miika
Uh... I forget my username and my password at there... (-__-")

Can you or someone else in here do that for me? Thanks a bunch for that Slight smile

Quote:These levels ARE fun, although some of them may be a bit too challenging for CCLP1 -- we'll see.
The 'too challenging' levels are in #6, #8, and #9, right? I guess I went too far at creating them >_>

Anyway, they're still solvable and beatable, right?

Quote:#4 seems busted, I beat it in 15 seconds.
Yeah, I know it's busted. But it seems it's the only busted level I have, so I'll keep it.

But 15 seconds? Woah, how? Flushed

I only managed to beat it in 58 seconds, using the busted route I found. As the creator of the level... I feel ashamed (-__-")

Quote:I really liked the countdown clock in Glider Glace Race
Glad you liked it Slight smile

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

EDIT: I just found the 15 seconds route. Now I'm not ashamed anymore.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
#6 would be a much better level if you could change it so you didn't have to do the perfect sideways boost with the tooth right there. Because it gets really annoying when you miss the boost land on the tooth for the 25th time.

Other than that, these are excellent - but they may be harder then what is being looked for as far as CCLP1 goes.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:#6 would be a much better level if you could change it so you didn't have to do the perfect sideways boost with the tooth right there. Because it gets really annoying when you miss the boost land on the tooth for the 25th time.

Other than that, these are excellent - but they may be harder then what is being looked for as far as CCLP1 goes.
You mean the part with dodging the three teeth in order to obtain chips? Or the part when you're one-on-one against a teeth in the icy room?

I guess you're playing in MS, eh? I find dodging all those teeth is more easier in Lynx. So I thought it's not a big problem. Might fix it soon. Thanks for the report Slight smile

Adding TEN more level! Can you beat them without looking at the editor? Pro tip: you cant

Here is the list:
  • Maze Collection: A level consisting various kinds of maze. Not really hard.

• Argh!: Yup, this level will make you say argh! Medium difficulty.

• Appeared: A maze made of hidden walls. Do what the hint says. Why should I do that, you ask? Just do as I say, okay?

• Treasure Island: Chips under the blocks. This one is easy.

• Bounce&Block: Use the blocking method to pass through obstacles. Medium difficulty.

• No Hints: Hmm... I can't remember if I managed to beat this one. So no hints for you.

• Reappeared: Don't. Look. At. The. Editor.

• Cloning Collision: Multiple paths. You'll love this one. Bold time finders hate it, though.

• Special Sphere: Just like Glider Glace Race. But this time, it's a pink ball, and it is not a race.

• Swift Motion: Inspired from Dodge! Just like Dimension Hole, this is a boss-battle-themed-level. But no block pushing around the arena, just dodging.

Alright! That's all for now. Enjoy!

Btw, I need someone to submit these levels for me. Can you help me? Slight frown
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Nice! I'm at school so I'll check these out later Slight smile

[Click to Show Content]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold