BlazingApollo's levels for CCLP1
Alright, a slight update:

'Puzzled Blocks' = Removed the wall on the last section/room so the final block can be moved to the upper side of the brown button.

'Cloning Collision' = Slight changes in the southeast part, another path to the exit is now available. So... bold time finders, good luck.

'Evil Grin' = Changed the tanks in the northeast section with Teeth clone machines, this will make the level solvable (if the blue button is pressed, the tanks near the exit will create a path for the teeth, making it impossible to beat). I also tested this level in MS, dodging the teeth that goes sideways actually isn't hard, Lessinath. Just keep trying or do some practice in Lynx, and you'll know what I mean Wink

Any other reports?
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Uh...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I have to play this set on my own time whenever I get the chance Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
^ Yes you do. Do. Do. Do. Do. Do.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Just in:

Level 1's hint is too big in size for anyone playing this set on MSCC.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Nice levels!

Say, are you Indonesian?
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Quote:Welcome abroad!

lol Tongue
Quote:Say, are you Indonesian?

Slight smile yup
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
I suppose I should have said this before, but...Welcome to the CC community! Have fun!

Anyway, I've played a few more levels, but not in order because that's not how I do things. (Usually I play levels easiest to hardest, not in numerical order.)

#7 Microchip: Very tricky. For some reason these tiny levels (this one and the two in CCLP3) always seem to be among the hardest levels. It took me at least 20 tries to figure out what to press and where to stand so the fireball could release me from prison...and then it took well over 10 more tries to find a path to the exit! I'm not sure if this is a bust or not, but I solved the level by: having the tank down and toggle door closed so the gliders would U-turn instead of going left and ramming into the green lock, then cloning 2 gliders, having them collide, so 1 went left and down to take care of the bomb. Then I took the green key and unlocked the door next to the exit to finish. I couldn't figure out any solutions involving cloning blocks--it seemed that 1 block was just never enough. Although this level had me stumped for quite a while, it was enjoyable to finally figure out a solution. Though it's impossible to tell how the block cloners work without looking at the editor. Fun: *** Difficulty: ****' (the ' is half a star)

#12 Argh!: Another tricky one that took me several tries. Slide delay caused a few squished-by-block deaths. I did figure out pretty quickly that the hint was intentionally misleading, but then I wasn't quite sure what to do. Then I had an idea of what object to avoid, but I wasn't sure if it would work or not. It was pretty satisfying to find out that it did! Fun: ***' Difficulty: ****

#14 Treasure Island: Quite nice and relaxing after the difficulty of 7 and 12. Though it did lull me into a false sense of security, causing me to mess up the ending by getting a block stuck by the chip sockets. (Totally my fault, not the level's.) Fun: **** Difficulty: *'

#18 Cloning Collision: Normally I hate monster collisions as a concept, but here it wasn't too bad. After a few tries, you could figure out the exact time to clone a fireball to cause a collision, and you pretty much had as many tries as you needed. The level also introduced a sadly underused concept that I like much better: multiple solutions! It's caused me to replay the level several times. So far I've found 4 different exits, and I know I haven't explored the whole level yet.

However, I've found a couple of possible busts and one possibly unintentional trap. In the top-right section, you can push a block into the water across from the fireball cloner to direct a fireball up and into the bombs without causing a collision. If you get into the bottom-right section via teleport, you can swim right into the exit unobstructed. And if you take the force floors to the bottom right section, a thief steals your flippers, and as far as I know, there's no way to direct a fireball into any of the bombs. Maybe I'm missing something...? Aside from this, great level. Fun: ****' Difficulty: ***

The other levels all seem pretty difficult. I'm not sure when I'll get around to them.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome Slight smile

And again, thanks for the report. In #7, the solution I found a solution which involves a block and three gliders. One goes straight to ram the green lock, one blows up the bomb for the green key. Close the toggle doors next to the teleport, unlock the green lock next to the other teleport, then clone a block. After getting the block, place it next to the force floor. Clone the third glider, and do the nailing trick. That's my solution, a lot safer, I think (since you don't have to collide gliders to prevent a glider ramming the exit). I don't think there's another solution to this level. The southwest section is just a filler (and trap, maybe).

#18 I didn't notice there's a lot of busts in this one. I'll fix all of them now. And for the bottom right section, it's possible to guide the fireball to blow up the bomb. Again, thanks for the report!
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth