Books You Should Read
I bought 1984, Catch-22, Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy recently.

WHAT SHOULD I READ FIRST?
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy first, IMO.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Hitchhiker's, it's fun, not too long and easy to get into. Not to say the other's aren't good (heck I suggested some of them), just that Hitchhikers is the best one to start on.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Definitely 1984. Best thing I've ever read.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:+1, which one is your favourite? I think mine is probably The Opal Deception, or The Eternity Code. Have you ever tried translating all the funky runes on the bottom of each page? Pretty cool imo.

#8 is in the post for me (:

My favorite has to be The Eternity Code. I haven't read 7 or 8 yet, however we do own both. I'm re-reading the first 6 and then finishing off with the 2 I haven't read. And Yeah, I did translate them for the first book, but I haven't for any of the other ones. Book 8 has them too, in case you wanted to know Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I wrote down their "alphabet" on a piece of paper somewhere years ago, so this means I'll have to try and find it somewhere at the back of a cupboard or something. Gosh, I'm feeling like a little kid again (:
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I'm gonna go read the book called CHIPS.HLP Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Fahrenheit 451 is a short book, so I'd recommend it second, after HHGG. Also, you should read Nightfall.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan