CC Level Title Conversations
I have a crap MEMORY; I blame it on the curse of the PENTAGRAM that I failed to avoid.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Hmmm!
Madhav, are you having any Problems? Well, I've got a Lesson 4 you, just live and Learn.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
"Help! Stop the Teeth! before it gets to Tokyo!" I yelled (but my lips said "Keep Trying" in Japanese). I knew things went sideways when a Lesson 8 Yet Another Puzzle.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Ummm... How exactly is any of this "on-topic"? Huh --- ?? Enough is enough.

(Recognize this? Those were from MikeLrejects... I'll leave you to find the numbers, Ben).

[And there were a few more inside the brackets, ha ha!]
Quote:How exactly is any of this "on-topic"?

A perennial question around these parts, it seems...it's a real TOSSED SALAD of posts here. It can be a real MIND BLOCK if you're not open about it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Why on earth would you want flippers?

Well, I suppose even MICE ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHING, so...EDIT: Oops, I didn't see that second page there. Whatever. you get the point.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
In school, I was taught that we are all SPECIAL. So I agree with you.
Quote:Why on earth would you want flippers?

Well, I suppose even MICE ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHING, so...EDIT: Oops, I didn't see that second page there. Whatever. you get the point.

You have to remember to TURN TURN TURN the page.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Also, For MadHav's Post, levels ENOUGH IS ENOUGH(MikeLRejects level 267), RECOGNIZE THIS?(MLRejects 292), UMMM....(MLRejects 312), and BEN(MLRejects 325). I may be GOING BLOCKO(MLRejects Level 1) though, so I may have missed some...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.