CC Level Title Conversations
Quote:Also, For MadHav's Post, levels ENOUGH IS ENOUGH(MikeLRejects level 267), RECOGNIZE THIS?(MLRejects 292), UMMM....(MLRejects 312), and BEN(MLRejects 325). I may be GOING BLOCKO(MLRejects Level 1) though, so I may have missed some...
So you looked up MikeLRejects to see how many titles you could find, and then there were... four?

Oh no! You missed "HUH --- ??" (141), NUMBERS (286) and HA HA! (198).

- Madhav.
OH HO! I knew I had missed something. Finding a couple of those titles were HARD AS ROCK though, I even thought for one, "Is this IMPOSSIBLE?". But no. I just needed to KEEP TRYING.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
BLINK, and you might miss some of the level references within this thread.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'm on a HUNT for a VOTING BOOTH(manipulator.dat) in this strange JAPANESE GAME SHOW (heard the title somewhere)

Voting Booth is not currently a serious level, but thanks for actually plugging me. Slight smile
I am SLIPPING WITH THE EMENY (TS0 level 23) in XENOCIDE (TS0 level 27)
Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.
This thread did lead to a MISS DIRECTION actually.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Anyone who hasn't solved YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD FROG NEW TRICKS should GET A CLUE
Quote:Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.

You really should point out the level names you are using....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10398" data-ipsquote-username="James" data-cite="James" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1334903563" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="402" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">
Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.
You really should point out the level names you are using....

</blockquote>

trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

breaking the rules - CCLP2 #45

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.