CC Level Title Conversations
Quote:Well, I guess it's just a LESSON 1 has to learn.

I see what you did there...

Well, I'm going to approach my FINAL DESTINATION as soon as I complete MR. MCALLAHAN PRESENTS.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Yeah, I WISH II(TCCLPRejects level 16) beat hard levels like that, but some of them just contain too much REPETATIVE BEHAVIOR(TCCLPRejects Level 19).
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I agree with you MY FRIEND (CCLP3 Level 12)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well, I suppose IN ORDER(BHLS1 Level 22) to beat all these hard levels, I can't be BUGGED(BHLS1 Level 32) by A TEDIOUS TASK(BHLS1 Level 52), even if my expression when I see them is like O_O(BHLS1 Level 80).
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
To some, it's ELEMENTARY, but you know what they say...YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD FROG NEW TRICKS.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm on a HUNT for a VOTING BOOTH(manipulator.dat) in this strange JAPANESE GAME SHOW (heard the title somewhere)
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I think it's in JL1. Anyway, why vote? Politicians are politicians. It's all the SAME GAME.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'll ask my friend Tommy the Evil (geodave3 level 112) and see if has any insight on Who Needs a Flipper? (CCLP2 level 10).
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You need a flipper? WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK with one.
Thanks to...you for that. Smiley I have A Fleeting Memory of a Recurring Dream about this.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan