Quote:trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

breaking the rules - CCLP2 #45

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.

WOW! A geodave1 reference! I'm honored! Plankton

Point is a terrible level, BTW.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Mentioning a level from geodave1 was a total Blind Sight (JoshL3 #41) to me!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I feel like such a BLOCKHEAD, not knowing some of these level references. Methinks I should download a bunch of custom sets and have myself some PLAYTIME this weekend.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well I'm sure you would have fun with many custom sets. I will warn you that looking for good sets is like a Jungle (CCLP2 #63) out there Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh, I know! I've found some wonderful custom sets; the sad thing is that I lose track of them quite quickly! I need to keep a log of the levels I really liked (but that'd be a pretty long list). Someone needs to compile a SAMPLER of custom levels.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

breaking the rules - CCLP2 #45

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.

fun - CCTLFC1 #25
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Yeah, I've got to GET BACK (BHLS2 Level 2) to playing this. I'm really beginning to miss it.

But sadly I don't think I can do that. I've had THE LAST LAUGH for a while. If only I could find some way to REBOUND... (BHLS2 Level 1)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Hey, look at this, I found a flipper. Who needs a flipper? No one? fine.

Also:

Quote:Yeah, I've got to GET BACK (BHLS2 Level 2) to playing this. I'm really beginning to miss it.

But sadly I don't think I can do that. I've had THE LAST LAUGH for a while. If only I could find some way to REBOUND... (BHLS2 Level 1)

I love how AB made a random mistake in his LP of BHLS2. Wink

Also, I kind of used the idea of Rebound to make a new level similar to rebound, but it's longer than one block. it's REALLY fun. [Really - Level 140 of thisisn'talevelset.dat]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Also, I kind of used the idea of Rebound to make a new level similar to rebound, but it's longer than one block. it's REALLY fun. [Really - Level 140 of thisisn'talevelset.dat]

There's a level set called thisisn'talevelset? What the...? (MikeL2 #176)

(But really, where is that set? I don't know if I've ever heard of it...)
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
If we work together search everywhere, I'm sure we'll find it before THE END OF ALL TIME Wink (pi.dat #42)

I know the reference is obvious, but it would be TOTALLY UNFAIR for me to break the rules...
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl