CC Level Title Conversations
Hmm! Breaking the Rules, you say?

Sounds Cra-zy
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Almost as Cra-zy as teaching an OLD FROG NEW TRICKS
As long as you Don't Get Lost from the Abandoned Mines and Pyramid.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Or get CAVED IN (JCCLP level 66) to a GLIDER TEMPLE (JCCLP level 94)
Seems Producing a proper reply to this is a tad ridiculous... Maybe I ate too much Pizza and Potatoes... That must be why my Teeth are Victim of all this Pain. Repeating titles from the topic... Totally Inappropriate. If only...

Oh, and I have a Hockey Game tomorrow, I hope we'll win. Wish me Best of Luck.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Some GOOD ADVICE would be to MAP THE PATH.
On-topic, huh? Quite unsure about it. In fact, I don't even know what's the topic, that's the sad truth. Posts should at least be related to their predecessors... How Goes?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I agree. The things people have said here are TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE: A BIGOTO2 TRIBUTE(TCCLPRejects level sumthing) would be more appropriate than this off-topic talk. There isn't even a real theme anymore. It's like, WHAT A MESS(BHLS1 Level 148) this thread has turned into. We may just have to throw it in the INCINERATOR(BigOtoReturns Level 10). After all, it wasn't meant to be a CIRCUS(MikeLRejects level 55) in here.

So here's a new topic we should talk about:

How has your summer been? / What are your summer plans?

Edit: Ok, I know I've seen a level called Garbage Chute or Trash Chute somewhere... Maybe it was ArchieP1? I dunno. So instead, I've fixed it up with a different level.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I am going to go to the planet of the teeth. bye!

Edit by God: Zane, you're not coming back.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'm going to Neptune, and enter the Traffic Jam of Wolfies on Uranus (BigOto Returns lvl 99) Thumbs up

Btw Ben, I don't have a level called Garbage Chute in JoshL2, or any of my sets for that matter Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon