What are your fears/phobias?
Yes, I'm this mean.

[Click to Show Content]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Snap!

Maybe the fear isn't as bad in photographs...no? There should be a way to distinguish between fear of things in general, in person, in sight, etc.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm not really afraid of spiders -- I find them annoying.

On the other hand, we just got a bunch of rattlesnakes and gaboon vipers -- those I'm afraid of.

(I'm hoping they will all be gone on Saturday.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, I feel the same about spiders. Not sure if I'm scared of snakes or just grossed out by them (as well as creeped out at the thought of one of them sliding up my pants).

I think I'd rather be locked in a cage with a bear than a dog. At least the bear would just rip my head off, whereas the dog would go for more sensitive, but less vital parts of the body.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Yeah, I feel the same about spiders. Not sure if I'm scared of snakes or just grossed out by them (as well as creeped out at the thought of one of them sliding up my pants).

I think I'd rather be locked in a cage with a bear than a dog. At least the bear would just rip my head off, whereas the dog would go for more sensitive, but less vital parts of the body.

Not at all. Any dog can be cowed if you how to talk to it (like Cesar Milan). And if not, it's possible I could kill it before it killed me.

I hear bears can be cowed, but I'm not going to try.

Snakes aren't slimy at all, but they still give me the creeps.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, good point. I probably could kill the dog before it killed me. Actually, that's a VERY good point. So yeah. I take back what I said. Gimmie the dog.
I would feed the dog a treat and it would leave me alone, then I'd escape the cage Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
How about being stuck in a pool with a salt water croc?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I can think of better ways to go.
Upon having to take care of a centipede like thing crawling around in my basement, I realize that I'm scared of them.

LOL I have HERPetophobia Thumbs up
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.