What are your fears/phobias?
I definitely have a fear of anything that has a stinger, which includes bees and wasps for sure. Also, is there an official word for the fear of your computer crashing?
Quote:I definitely have a fear of anything that has a stinger, which includes bees and wasps for sure. Also, is there an official word for the fear of your computer crashing?

Windowsphobia

Hah no. No there isn't.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Windowsphobia

Hahaha!

[Image: pooh_bear_owned-12245.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh yeah, and that centipede thing I had to get rid of, well, somehow it escaped the container it was in, so it's still somewhere in our house. The scary bit is that it could be on the first floor or the basement.

Which is just great, because now I'm scared to leave the 2nd floor.
Oh and they can climb walls and ceilings and go through impossibly small spaces. So it could be an inch under your feet in the floor, ready to crawl out of some barely visible hole.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
You're right. You are mean. Tongue

I have a fear (some might call it a phobia) of driving around on campus. I would argue that this is a justified fear, given that at all hours of the day (and all days of the week), campus is crawling with drunk undergrads who run red lights and scream obscenities out their rolled-down windows and generally make the streets hazardous for anyone who would prefer not to be struck by a car with one broken headlight and inspection tags of questionable validity.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Oh and they can climb walls and ceilings and go through impossibly small spaces. So it could be an inch under your feet in the floor, ready to crawl out of some barely visible hole.

Oh why thank you. That was just what I needed.

Now I only will feel safe outside :/
Surely you'd be even more scared of them outside, which (I presume) is where they flourish the best...
Death, flying, and heights are my biggest fears.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Oh why thank you. That was just what I needed.

Now I only will feel safe outside :/

They can build nests in dirt or under concrete too.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!