What are your fears/phobias?
Quote:I have a fear of someone's using an apostrophe to show plural instead of possession or contraction.

No, wait, that's not fear it's GRAMMAR NAZI.

i have a fear of someone correcting punctuation and implying its grammar
I have a fear of pedants, although I'm something of one myself.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:i have a fear of someone correcting punctuation and implying its grammar

Nice use of "implying"! Smiley

And it's "sort of" grammar because you are actually saying different words when you misuse apostrophes. But, yeah, it is punctuation.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Was the apostrophe omitted on purpose in the "implying it's grammar" sentence? Irony?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I missed that! BAD GRAMMAR NAZI! Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Very bad! No cookies for you.
I have a phobia with cockroaches and heights. Unamused
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
I was once threatened with detention by my english teacher upon telling him I wouldn't attend his lessons because I suffered from Coulrophobia. He was both confused and mildly impressed for a few days until he worked out I was inferring that he was a clown.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I'm afraid of heights, but mostly natural ones more than man-made heights. I'm also slightly afraid of the dark, but not so much that it stops me from doing things at night.
I'm all over the Interwebs! Just ask for my name on any given site, and if I'm there, I'll let you know!
I too am somewhat afraid of the dark still. It's perfectly normal though.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon