What are your fears/phobias?
I'm surprised no one started this thread!

What are your guy's fears?

I have fears of heights, spiders, bees, and being abused.

And just for the hell of it, here's a helpful phobia site (which some of these made me laugh to be honest) you'll see why:

http://www.phobialist.com/

Also, be family friendly and don't judge one another by their fears.

Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Falling. Definitely falling.

Also going insane.

Don't like clowns and ghosts, but not really scared.

Serial killers, definitely. Don't know why I watch Criminal Minds.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Drowning, Hell, dogs, sharp things pointed at my eyes, and getting raped.

A pretty cliched and unimpressive list, I suppose. I can say that I wouldn't mind any of the "painless" ways of dying (a gunshot to the head, getting hit by a truck, etc.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm scared of bees/wasps, but my fear has been waning since I got stung.

Aside from that, I don't think i'm scared of anything. Except re-deads from Legend of Zelda :/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Falling. Definitely falling.
This.

The list of Phobias that Flareon posted is just hilarious. Some of the things there are more reasonable than they might seem, though.
Oh dear. I need to get my eyes checked. When I first read that, I thought it said "failing." Raised eyebrow

Anyone here have Thaasophobia? That would be a hard one to live with.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Phthisiophobia- Fear of tuberculosis

LOL.

I suppose I shouldn't laugh -- TB sucks. But still....

Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^I mean, that probably made a lot more sense a few hundred years ago. Today, it just seems laughable. I mean, consumption is a punch-line now. I'm sure cancer will eventually be a joke as well.

Cardiophobia: fear of the heart.

??????
Quote:^I mean, that probably made a lot more sense a few hundred years ago. Today, it just seems laughable. I mean, consumption is a punch-line now. I'm sure cancer will eventually be a joke as well.

Cardiophobia: fear of the heart.

??????

Check my new tag line -- maybe it's not so crazy.
I can see fears of something happening to your heart...but fear of the heart itself?