Not_CCLP1.dat
Fun CCLP3 fact: we tried to put something in to reference the "lost" Lynx decade messages that referred to specific gameplay elements (time-sensitive level at 31, helpful hint at 41). The problem...we accidentally mixed these two up. Tongue "Patchwork" was meant to be the level where the player was short on time, and "Problem Solver" was supposed to be the level where "Chip reads the clues so he won't lose."
I guess I've never seen those missing decade messages -- there are four of them, right?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
They're listed here: http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Decade_Message
So will we do this with levels 30 and 40? Just curious to ask
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Probably not, considering that no one will actually play on a Lynx console...but we'll decide when we know what levels are going to be in the set. Individual quality within the levels and collective quality as a level pack are the primary priority. It'll basically come down to whether there's an easy enough time-sensitive level to put at #31.
WAY way way late I know, I just played this set and completed it. Nice last minute submission set.