Not_CCLP1.dat
I still say Frozen Labyrinth is more easier Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I guess you are right. There should be a level 51 contest as well as a contest for 61, 81, and 131
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
I really don't think we'll need contests for all of those...trust me, it'll become apparent what goes where after all the votes are counted. Slight smile
At least have a contest for level 81
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Sparkman, would you stop bumping up old topics with no reason to? It's very annoying...

Seriously, I'm reaching the point of having to give out warning points on you now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:At least have a contest for level 81

Are you in charge of the staff? Because I don't remember seeing your name on the staff list. I honestly don't see why you're making such a big deal about the decade message levels now. It is getting real annoying... They don't HAVE to be 100% perfect.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
To be fair, the primary audience for this set is first-time players, and the free, legal distribution medium that was mentioned in the original proposal for (a free, legal) CCLP1 upon which the community agreed was Tile World, which would include a .ccx file with messages that tell a story independent of the original CC1 and the MSCC decade messages. If anything, including levels that match those messages is just a bonus for people who still use MSCC.
ok fine. I'm sorry.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
About level 80's message, I always thought it was a reference to the entire set rather than just Writer's Block.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Same here, in fact, I never made a deal about it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow