Not_CCLP1.dat
Quote:And I'm currently stuck on Japanese Game Show (why was that one put in again?)

It's one of Tyler's favorite levels ever. Tongue Personally, if it were voted into CCLP1, I'd put it toward the very, very end.
87 levels of it done. Yes, I wasted my afternoon.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Can't wait to LP this.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'd say it's the best set ever to be put together in under six hours. Good job!
Thanks for the count/list, Tyler Smiley
I'm just pleased I had levels in it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The only problem I have with the level is the pink ball room. Other than that it is a pretty good level Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I just noticed while watching the Let's Play that there's a level called "Parody Bit". Now, I'm thinking that this was an intentional pun, but if it isn't -- please google "define parity" and "define parody". This is a very common homonym mistake.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
That level title is indeed a pun. That level is a parody of some level designing tropes (although a few of them, like the ridiculous teleport sequences, only really show up in older levels).
I love ridiculous teleport sequences!

Okay, not really, but I did like Keep Trying, and I put them into one of my older levels that I'm still nostalgic for: Circle Gets The Square.