What is your current avatar on CC Zone?
Quote:I'm pretty much amazed by any sorts of graphic art that uses little tiles to compose larger, more recognizable images (there's a technical term for it...anyone know what it is?).

Mosaic...?
Quote:I made mine just because I was so impressed with Flareon. His is so much better.
Hey I like your geodude sprite too. Maybe it could use more of a background though. Or maybe that would be too distracting.
It took some time to find a small enough graphic online to copy -- it had a white background, so I used ice.

Also, how can quarks have colors when they are smaller than all wavelengths of visible light?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, mosaic. That's it. Dang, it seems so obvious now...grumble.

I like the word "quark."
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I like the word "quark."

Use it in a sentence.
Quote:Use it in a sentence.
I imagine your avatar says "Quark! Quark! Quark!" -- he's a quantum duck!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Use it in a sentence.

I was referencing a Calvin & Hobbes strip in which Hobbes says "I like to say 'quark.' Quark, quark, quark..."

Does that count as a sentence? Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
As soon as I saw "quark," I knew what the reference was...Slight smile
Good man!
"What is WRONG with you?!"