What is your current avatar on CC Zone?
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one...Slight smile
Now that I think about it, if he didn't have the hammer, he might just be another insufferably cute cartoon character. But because he looks as if he's going off to destroy something or someone (and he's running, at that), he's got class. Oodles of class.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
And he looks so cheerful about it, too.
Quote:I'm impressed by some of the avvies people made themselves; M11k4's is particularly cool. And I'm still endlessly amused by JB's "hammer bros" pic, though I'm not sure why...

Are you impressed with mine? Thumbs up

Quote:Oh, I thought you guys were all pokemons. Josh, James, Tom and Dave.

Lol mine IS a pokemon, and so is Dave's Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Yes, I am impressed; doubly so when considering that it's a CC level! I'm pretty much amazed by any sorts of graphic art that uses little tiles to compose larger, more recognizable images (there's a technical term for it...anyone know what it is?).

And yeah, the fact that the hammer bro is so cheerful about his imminent rampage of destruction is really the key to the whole thing. It wouldn't work if he had a neutral expression on his face. He looks for all the world like a little kid running off towards the playground...the only difference is that hammer ominously poised to strike.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't really know what mine is, but you could say it is a depiction of a photon.
Did you make it yourself? If not, how'd you find it?
Quote:I don't really know what mine is, but you could say it is a depiction of a photon.

If you know it's a depiction of a photon, doesn't that mean you know what it is? Tongue
I made mine just because I was so impressed with Flareon. His is so much better.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Did you make it yourself? If not, how'd you find it?
Quote:If you know it's a depiction of a photon, doesn't that mean you know what it is? Tongue

I didn't create it myself, though that's probably one style of art that I would create. I found it in an image search one or two years ago, so I can't remember exactly what I searched, but I think it was "photon", or something related. So it works to say it's a depiction of a photon (with that wave/particle characteristic), but it isn't necessarilly that. I guess I like to think of it as a photon though.