What is your current avatar on CC Zone?
Mine is something I created, if you get every reference in there, you're a champ. It's my YouTube avatar, and I'm thinking about changing it to an idea I had a long time ago that I'm interested in creating.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The only reference I get is the Teeth...but that seems sufficient for our current purposes. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Mine is Waddle from "Sitting Ducks".

- Madhav.
Mine is Beat from Jet Set Radio Future, which, by the way, is the greatest game ever. I also have a billion other original avatars that I could use, but don't. This was my old avatar:

[Image: quiznos.png]
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Fail
I've decided to change my avatar randomly at any point in time to any monster or such in CC. Smiley
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Fishdom Island! At least that looks like what it says. Slight smile
Mine is a structure I built from magnetic sticks and metal balls. It was the only reasonably abstract picture that I had at hand when signing up.
Oh, I thought you guys were all pokemons. Josh, James, Tom and Dave.

I don'r know much about pokemon, I guess I'm like 10 years to old or so. My younger siblings used to know all about them.

And Bit Buster, I thought that was a photo of yourself.

My picture is just a funny one that I found on Facebook. I think if you click it you might be able to read what it says. (A comment from a fellow engineer was "Oh, this makes dancing seem easy now.", to which another friend replied "Well I just thought, dancing suddenly became very hard.)
Nah, I'm not the kind of guy who uses pictures of himself as his avvy...especially not on a public forum! Too paranoid...plus, it's always fun when you're posting on a forum and someone says, "Hey, that's Tal in your avvy, isn't it?" Sadly, these moments are quite rare, but hey, I'm a chess geek...what can I say? Wink

I'm impressed by some of the avvies people made themselves; M11k4's is particularly cool. And I'm still endlessly amused by JB's "hammer bros" pic, though I'm not sure why...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.