I just played through...
After JBLP1, I've moved on to MO1 (also highly recommended), and I played Karoshi.ccl in between.

- Madhav.
The few moments I did get to spend playing CC recently have been playing JBLP1 (without the editor*, which is how I'll probably play most Lynx-compatible sets from now on... Thumbs up). Up to level 52 so far - great set, John!

* = until after I solve the level - then I might take a look... I also might have inadvertently seen a few levels before playing them, but not enough to ruin anything... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Just added three sucktastic levels to geodave3.dat -- check it out.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Making more Survival.dat levels Slight smile

Hope everyone enjoys them when they're done. Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Was a bit sick this week so had time to play through ArchieP1 (had played about 50 levels before). It was very nice! Where is Archie now? I'd like to give some feedback (two levels unsolvable in lynx etc.), but is my only option to email his yahoo account?

Since my last update in this thread I also played through ajmiam-pit-of-100-tiles, which was fantastic. Of course my playing has been sidetracked with many other things, but now I plan to concentrate on levels that will be included in the CCLP1 voting, but then will later try to get to some of the older sets I've missed out on.

As a reference for myself, the sets so far recommended that I haven't played through are:

MikeL2

CharlesH1

Chipper

JoshL3

bigoto7

What have you guys been playing over the summer?
The sets I've played recently are:-

JRB_CCLP1

EricS2

WesP3

kidsfair

ajmiam-the-other-100-tiles

- Madhav.
I've been playing Chip56. Excellent set.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Well, as a tester I've been playing through the sets for CCLP1, namely:

ArchieP1

CamdenCCLP1

Rey1

TS0

Speaking of ArchieP1, it is truly an amazing set. however, I am rather stuck on some levels (134, 141, 146, 147, 148), however I've beaten every other level, so if you need help, I can provide that.

Archie can be found on Facebook too, but I haven't seen him active since the set came out, so I don't know how that would work out.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I've mostly been looking through the various CCLP1 submission sets, and recently I have played:

Zane-CCLP1

Markus_CCLP1

TomPCCLP1

tensorpudding-cclp1

All of these sets have some great level designs, I have shared my thoughts on the first two sets in the CCLP1 forum so if anyone wants a more detailed run through of some of the individual levels, head over there.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Now playing:-

Chip56

TomPCCLP1

- Madhav.