I just played through...
Have fun with JBLP1, Madhav - I don't think it will take a long time to solve, so you should be able to get back to anything unfinished that you've got left. Slight smile
I really think it's time for me to release Beta, since Alpha has gone long forgotten Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Amen to that! Slight smile
Quote:35 levels? Sounds like it's high time for a "Jumble" at this point in the set... Wink

I was kind of considering the set complete - I wanted the last level to be the first (and only) of the set to have the exit buried under a block, just like CC1 - but hmmm, maybe a Jumble summing up all the levels would be a better ending to the set? Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:I was kind of considering the set complete - I wanted the last level to be the first (and only) of the set to have the exit buried under a block, just like CC1 - but hmmm, maybe a Jumble summing up all the levels would be a better ending to the set? Smiley

No, make it like SPECIAL, Mike! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Or better yet, more levels. Smiley MOAR!
I just beat my Final Destination record - I got to the teleporter! XD

The thing that I always die on while recording besides the force floor next to the water is that damn block before the ice rink area. It's like a 10% chance of surviving there for me. :O
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I just beat my Final Destination record - I got to the teleporter! XD

The thing that I always die on while recording besides the force floor next to the water is that damn block before the ice rink area. It's like a 10% chance of surviving there for me. :O

Have you tried the new version 2 on CC Zone? It's much easier. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Have you tried the new version 2 on CC Zone? It's much easier. Tongue

I'll only feel accomplished if I beat the original.. Slight smile

+ the first MIDI you used in your solution helps a lot cause that song/file is like, awesome. XD
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I've been avoiding getting back to working on my CCLP1 submissions and some other stuff too, so here's a

n update of what I've been playing:

I played through Lessinath_CCLP1_levels_2,

Lessinath_CCLP1_levels

, most of JoshL2, and then also

tensorpudding-cclp1.dat, KWests.dat and grant2012.ccl. Last week I got through most of TS0 but was sidetracked by playing through last year's create competition levels, and the first 100 levels of Not_CCLP1.

Still need to get further than the first level on MO1.dat, mybest37, MikeL2, and plan to start

ArchieP1,

ajmiam-pit-of-100-tiles, and maybe Rock-Beta (once it is not marked as "

still under construction

"). Someone also mentioned that they hadn't really received feedback for their first set, so I would like to play that but I don't remember whose set it was!

How about the rest of you?