Poll: Which of these designers has the highest average taken over the level numbers of the levels they designed in CCLP3? Basically, on average how far are their levels in the set?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JB Lewis
7.14%
1 7.14%
pieguy
14.29%
2 14.29%
Madhav
78.57%
11 78.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who made the toughest levels in CCLP3
I think casual players would have had more than their share of trouble by the time they got to level 144, regardless of which level was placed in that slot. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Others did the math so I didn't get around to announcing the actual results. All I can add is JB's average is 91.9 and Joshua's 63.5. I didn't calculate for designers with only a few levels.

Interesting about the Spirals different versions. I had assumed WEP4 had the corrupt version and it was fixed for BoWEP.
Well, like someone (James?) said, it's also because the walkers in MS are more aggressive.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The reason they are more aggressive is that they can't choose a "bad" direction if a good one is available.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I dunno...Mr. McCallahan Presents just seems like the perfect way to finish a levelset...it would just be too gauche to end the pack with Old Frog.
I agree. Slight smile

Besides, Mr. McCallahan Presents perfectly finishes off the story as well.

Quote:Casual players would have far more trouble with Old Frog in my opinion.
Quote:I think casual players would have had more than their share of trouble by the time they got to level 144, regardless of which level was placed in that slot. Wink
Right, and having the cypher password allows them to "legally" skip over 144.

- Madhav.
I was kind of hoping Recurring Dream would be the last level for a while with all of its references (which I found more clever than my own in Mr. McCallahan Presents). But I like the way it turned out.
...again, ending with Recurring Dream would be a tad obvious, imo. And like Madhav said, MMP is a great cap to the story.
Quote:I agree. Slight smile

Besides, Mr. McCallahan Presents perfectly finishes off the story as well.

Right, and having the cypher password allows them to "legally" skip over 144.

- Madhav.

Eh, maybe Recurring Dream would have been better as level 144.

By the way Madhav, you and JB have my favourite CCLP3 levels I've played so far: Reoccuring Dream and Mr. McCallahan Presents. Thumbs up (Y)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Why thank you, good sir!
Perhaps the storyline for CCLP4 should be about an entire clubhouse created by Chip -- after which he gets amnesia and must rediscover his own path.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan