Poll: Which of these designers has the highest average taken over the level numbers of the levels they designed in CCLP3? Basically, on average how far are their levels in the set?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JB Lewis
7.14%
1 7.14%
pieguy
14.29%
2 14.29%
Madhav
78.57%
11 78.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who made the toughest levels in CCLP3
I think it should expand on the "relationship" between Chip and Melinda, sitcom-like. By the time of CCLP19, it could be a bona fide soap opera.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If amnesia is involved, it's already going down the soap opera path. Tongue
Melinda should take advantage of his amnesia and do a mindf--- with him.

"Ok, Chip, go back into the clubhouse. No, you aren't a member of the Bit Busters yet. No, you haven't yet earned the right to take me to the E-prom. No, I'm not giving you any hints regarding 'You Can't Teach An Old Frog New Tricks.' Yes, you must complete 'Bloblake' and 'the end of all time.'"
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Perhaps the storyline for CCLP4 should be about an entire clubhouse created by Chip -- after which he gets amnesia and must rediscover his own path.

This is actually pretty great! I can totally see this happening as the CCLP4 storyline Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
THIS is the thread where I should have mentioned Luke & Laura.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Well, it's not too late.
If Chip has to solve "the end of all time," the quest should be to scavenge the clubhouse for resources that can be used to build a cryogenic storage unit. Tongue
Or to figure out how to leap forward a billion or so years (apparently such a thing is theoretically possible).

Then he gets to the future and finds that his computer had been unplugged by his next-of-kin nearly a billion years previously, when he had gone mysteriously missing and was eventually presumed dead...
I love how Chip can become stumped by mundane things like that (such as having to check all of the boxes on the control computer when the clubhouse was burning down). Slight smile
He's a likeable enough guy, but he's not the most central chip in the processor*, if you get my drift.

*I have no idea if this actually makes sense. You try writing a variation of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" about a subject you know nothing about.