Poll: Which of these designers has the highest average taken over the level numbers of the levels they designed in CCLP3? Basically, on average how far are their levels in the set?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JB Lewis
7.14%
1 7.14%
pieguy
14.29%
2 14.29%
Madhav
78.57%
11 78.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who made the toughest levels in CCLP3
Nice.

He's not the prettiest frame in the end animation.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
here I came in to make an on-topic post and now I feel silly...
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:here I came in to make an on-topic post and now I feel silly...

As well you should. Tongue

BTW, Chip's not the most useful block in Castle Moat.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Scrollllllllll

Oh. I have no idea who made the hardest level.

I'm not the smoothest sharpie in the pocket protector.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
What's this about the hardest level? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Starting to wonder if I could tally all the on-topic posts on these message boards on a single hand...
^The irony is that that post is equally off-topic, if not moreso. At least the previous dozen posts or so were CC-related. Slight smile

But yeah, Chip's not the trickiest room in Alphabet Soup.
I guess tallying the on-topic stuff would be a meta-topic.

Now my head hurts.
Sadly, we'll never know for sure...poor "On Topic Thread."
LOL. I wasn't really sure how to comment on a topic about staying on topic.