Why is there a "cancel" option while you're creating a new topic?
...but reloading the page would be just as easy (presuming you don't have dial-up). Putting a "cancel" button on the "new topic" page is just silly.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yes, but in this case, it just minimized the "edit" part of the page, which was much easier. Perhaps the button is just there all the time for consistency in every possible posting scenario. Slight smile
..well, it's not there under "quick reply," so...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Seems like the Firefox feature that uses "Backspace" as a means of going "back" a page. Very frustrating at times!

Go to "about:config" and set "browser.backspace_action" to 2.

- Madhav.
[Image: pointless_button_cc.jpg]

This is what comes up for me.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
^I like it!!!